Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Monday Mick!

So tonight's pic is of Mick O'Sullivan. Mick left this fair isle a couple of months ago to go live the dream in London.

So before he left I drew him this!


I've know Mick for years, and for some reason I always picture him like Grover from Seasame Street. I think it's either his eternal optimism or his dance moves!

But encase you thought that was the only drawing I did of him here are some human versions.






One of my all time favorite caricatures I've done.
The inked version loses that "essence" a little.


To be honest, I don't think I'll ever top the first green one. Think I fairly nailed "him" in it. But since drawing that, Mick cut his big hair and so I tried to update it. (tell me what you think)


And just for fun, I decided to colour the muppet version for the blog.



No comments: